Ski rack FABBRI ALUSKI 8 suitable to transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. MAXIMUN SIZE
- Ski rack FABBRI ALUSKI 8 for roof bars.
- ALUSKI 8 ski carrier fits in the roof bars up to 62 mm wide
- One of the ski rack with larger capacity in the market
- 8 pairs of any kind of skis
- 4 snowboards
- Includes anti-theft system
- Aluminum, ABS, galvanized steel and varnishing
- Very easy to install
- CE Approved
- Universal optional ski rack that can be used with bars with a maximum section of 40×40 mm.
White Bear 6 ski carrier is equipped with a safety lock. Allows installation on all types of basic roof rack. It is intended for transport: 6 pairs of classic skis, 4 carving skis or 2 snowboards. Carrier can raised with adapters for a higher position when transporting carving skis with higher ski bindings. The holder has TUV-GS Certificate of Compliance.
The Yakima Fat Cat ski-snowboard rack achieves the ‘purr’fect upgrade and redesign over the previous generation 8003077 Yakima FatCat model with significantly enhanced features. Easily holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards – mix & match too. Universally fits factory racks, Whispbar aerodynamic cross bars, Yakima round bars, all Thule (AeroBlade, square, Xsporter crossbars), Inno etc. Locks and keys included.
Whispbar’s new anodized aluminum rooftop ski and snowboard carrier will enhance the profile of any lodge-bound vehicle with a sleek, low-profile aesthetic. The WB300 can accommodate the thickest skis and snowboards on the market with its exclusive hinge system.