Ski rack FABBRI ALUSKI 8 suitable to transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. MAXIMUN SIZE
- Ski rack FABBRI ALUSKI 8 for roof bars.
- ALUSKI 8 ski carrier fits in the roof bars up to 62 mm wide
- One of the ski rack with larger capacity in the market
- 8 pairs of any kind of skis
- 4 snowboards
- Includes anti-theft system
- Aluminum, ABS, galvanized steel and varnishing
- Very easy to install
- CE Approved
- Universal optional ski rack that can be used with bars with a maximum section of 40×40 mm.
White Bear 6 ski carrier is equipped with a safety lock. Allows installation on all types of basic roof rack. It is intended for transport: 6 pairs of classic skis, 4 carving skis or 2 snowboards. Carrier can raised with adapters for a higher position when transporting carving skis with higher ski bindings. The holder has TUV-GS Certificate of Compliance.
Whispbar’s new anodized aluminum rooftop ski and snowboard carrier will enhance the profile of any lodge-bound vehicle with a sleek, low-profile aesthetic. The WB300 can accommodate the thickest skis and snowboards on the market with its exclusive hinge system.
The Yakima Fat Cat ski-snowboard rack achieves the ‘purr’fect upgrade and redesign over the previous generation 8003077 Yakima FatCat model with significantly enhanced features. Easily holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards – mix & match too. Universally fits factory racks, Whispbar aerodynamic cross bars, Yakima round bars, all Thule (AeroBlade, square, Xsporter crossbars), Inno etc. Locks and keys included.